05-03-2012, 09:24 AM   #30
SGScuba
Private First Class
Singapore
Rep
Drives: BMW 328i F30

Quote:
Originally Posted by ZSng View Post
hahahaha yeah i called the sales person twice to change my order. first i removed my sunroof.then after reading all about it on this forum i decided to add on adaptive suspension.yeah i think HUD is not exactly super useful and justifiable for the 4k price tag...BUT I JUST WANT IT IT LOOKS TOO COOL!!!!with all my options add on the price tag came up to 247k...

hahaha somedays i dream about getting the car.and then wake up to reality that there's still like a 3 months waiting time.ahh~~the first world problems~~
Did you add a sunroof in the original order, then decide to remove it? I don't think it makes much sense if it doesn't open much. In SG, I think the sunroof only makes sense if it can be opened very wide to let the hot air out quickly (i.e. sun- not moon-roof).

Oh, you have adaptive suspension and HUD...I'm sure it'll be shiok to drive. But ouch, $4k for HUD, and $247k for the car with options! Ouch, ouch!!
Sport AT, Mineral Grey, Black interior, Alum w/ high-gloss black interior trim, Sports seats + Lumbar support, Harman Kardon sound, Nav system Prof, PDC (f+r), Rear view camera, comfort access, Xenon lights.
Appreciate 0