02-02-2013, 01:55 PM   #39
F30AM
Major General
United Kingdom
Rep
Drives: F30 330d M Sport sDrive

Quote:
Originally Posted by JRINNS View Post
Done the 4x4 thing, had a q7 and sport. I think the shooting brake may be out my league re price and from what ive read the 350 engine is only around 260 bhp . I think for size and power 313ps i will find it hard to get the same bmw for the money as the offer i have for the audi. It would he a 530d which is fantastic but the Quattro is a bonus. It drives wheel and is comfortable but i yearn for an estoril blue 330d touring which is probably a little too small for two kids in the back as im 6'4 hence the 5 series and a6 for added rear leg room

I need one 4 wheel drive in the house just to ensure i earn if the weathers bad.

I tried ti get the wife into a crv but she was having none of it which would have allowed me a greater choice.
You should have initially got her into a Nissan Juke and when she refused, upgraded her to a Honda CRV or Skoda Yeti!

I'm 6'1'' and can get 3 grandkids 8,6 & 4 years into the back of my F30. Mind you it's cosy back there but good enough for them. If they complain, I threaten them with the VW Golf GTI. That shuts them up! They have to learn to rough it!

Cars bigger than an F30, I consider to be road hogs, which they are. I am being very socially aware as you can see!