ACR3597
Second Lieutenant
Rep
Drives: 2013 BMW 328i MSport

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dinan_Engineering
Quote:
Originally Posted by ACR3597 View Post
Well I was just about to order the BMS, but then I saw this so I went ahead and ordered the Dinantronics. Are the module and wires waterproof? Also, after I install the tune would be necessary that I drive the car for a few miles to let the tune get used to the car before I go hard on the car? Lastly, when do you think the iOS app will be released?
One of many. Been a big response already. The unit shouldn't be submerged in liquid or anything but the circuitry/plugs are conformally coated to protect against liquid elements.

There is minimal, if any, adaptation period. I would still start in the lower settings (sport/sport+) and hammer on those before you up it to the race setting but thats more so you can appreciate the differences between the stages and get use to the increased power more then anything.

I will refrain from giving an estimate on the iOS app as that bit me the last time around. The first iOS app we did for the full DINANTRONICS took about 3 months to make it to the store with all the random hoops apple seemingly made us go through.

Quote:
Originally Posted by 89alpinem3 View Post
Pm sent
Replied. Will get back to you by EOD tomorrow if I don't hear from the other guy.
If it rains and water somehow gets into the module, it won't break the module will it? Also, where are we supposed to put the module after you connect it to the car?
Appreciate 0