View Single Post
      09-05-2012, 02:29 AM   #82
boostaholic786
Captain
Rep
Drives: E92 N54 with MHD Custom flash

To be honest I really like the way the e90 looks compared to the f30 in these photos... I do like the back more but its going to take some getting use to the front lights and bumper design (how the top of the bumper that meets the hood is just a straight line). Still, even then I personally prefer the way the E90 steering wheel and ergonomics of the car, better than the f30. This is just my honest opinion since I put my name on the list and left a deposit for the new M6...I'm still keeping my car without a doubt but after driving the coupe, the way the power feels, and everything the above, I just fell in love...It wont kill me financially but I will have to watch my spendings because $120k+ is alot of money... and am not interested in the f30 body style but after this review I still just think the e90 looks firmer, stronger. (the steering wheel and how skinny it is, the nav screen pops up? hello infiniti 10 years ago...)
[SIZE="2"]Crimson Red E92 335i M-sport 6-speed with MHD custom stage 2+ flash only , 40% E85/93 mix,+ HRE P40S wheels, KW Clubsport, M3 sways,+BMW performance CF Mirrors, BMW Performance CF deck lid spoiler,+ CF interior trim, p3 vent boost gauge,+ LUX angel eyes (11.73@124mph on street tires)
Appreciate 0