11-28-2012, 07:55 AM   #52
MarkW83
Lieutenant
United Kingdom
Rep
Drives: F30 330d M Sport

Quote:
Originally Posted by rich1068 View Post
Very interested in these. Keep us posted. Any links in the meantime?
Black grilles are the BMW "Performance" grilles you can get from your dealer, about £75 for the pair, part numbers are 51 71 2 240 775 / 778.

The dark chrome/black exhaust tips (from the "Sport" line) I don't have the part numbers for, but they were I think about £60 for the pair (they just clip over the exhausts (obviously you take the chrome tips off first).

CF roundels: there's a chap on eBay who I've got CF badges from for my previous BMWs, really good quality and genuine CF so they look great. Only problem at the moment is that the bonnet badge on the F30/F31 is a new design, and they don't have a direct replacement for it yet (apparently 6-12 months away); but he does a stick-over replacement which completely covers the badge, and it looks like it is a replacement badge. All other badges (exc. steering wheel) are replacements, think it's about £60 for the full set (boot/bonnet/steering wheel/4 x wheel caps).

PM me if you want his email