Thread: My first car
View Single Post
      01-11-2013, 08:57 AM   #3
1.fresh.f30.335
Second Lieutenant
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2014 535xdrive M-Sport

Welcome! I'm sure your gonna love your new car... Congrats on it also being your first!

I'm a New England guy so can't really help you with photoshoots but I'm jealous of the backdrops you have down there, I'd love to do a south beach shoot at somepoint in the next few years!

Good luck with the beast, and one pointer to remember is that a German car means paying more for parts and if it looks too cheap to be nice, it is. eBay is not a place to buy parts and only believe half of anything you read online... When in doubt search an owner out, meaning find an owner of a shop and ask for his .02 on things, it'll save you time and anguish later on. Also find a tech and become good friends, it will pay off. Hope I save you from some of my earlier mistakes (I never bought eBay parts though hah).

Good luck and drive reasonably, responsibly isn't going to happen with a nice car at 16 but at least keep it below 110 with a few people in the car haha... Oh, no car surfing, dents the hood on the German cars...

'14 535i xdrive M-Sport Carbon Black w/Mocha Nappa
Appreciate 0