chip2058
Second Lieutenant
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2012 328i Sportline

Garage List
Quote:
Originally Posted by _BMWnEwBiE_ View Post
Dang i am kind an upset i was hoping to get that i just like technology and cool gadgets o well there may be more cars available i wish there was a way to check all dealers inventory from one spot because most of the dealers inventory sucks so bad I cannot see any options on the car.
Do get an Adaptive M suspension do i need to order from dealer directly because I haven't seen any cars at the dealers with that option at all. And is that option only available with sports line?
Thanks for the Help guys
Go into the dealer and establish a relationship with a CA. Then ask if they can put out a locator. I was shopping at one of the largest dealers in New England but they didn't have what I want. I asked if they could do a locator and he said he wasn't sure if they were trading cars yet. It was the end of the month so they were willing to.

We spend an hour in front of the screen making various trade-offs but found a car in port that had been sitting in waiting with no priority for it that they were able to trade for and get in within a week.

I'd say don't settle. Either they can find something, or they can build it for you. Average build / delivery time is 6-8 weeks (though I imagine they'll be shutting down the line at some point to make the July changeovers). Typically if a dealer doesn't have a production slot they can trade for it.
Appreciate 0