View Single Post
      07-05-2012, 02:10 PM   #8
iM
Private First Class
Rep
Drives: M3 AH3M

Quote:
Originally Posted by gerbs View Post
Do Estoril Blue II F30s come with one of these?

I thought someone with a red interior (maybe ric) got a red leather keyholder with his F30, but it could've just been a dealer courtesy thing.
as pbcrew stated, these are extra...i am pretty sure the dealer will throw one in if you ask. I believe the blue one is yet available in US, though.

Quote:
Originally Posted by pcbrew View Post
Nope, these are extra, unless your dealer throw one in.
Thanks for sharing the photo. the brown/beige one looks nice.

Quote:
Originally Posted by weixp386 View Post
When did you order your car and where do you live? why is it taking so long for it to deliver. Im just curious because I ordered my 328 about 2 weeks ago and the salesguy from the dealership told me that I should be able to get it by early august or even late july. Just want to make sure he's not BSing just to sell the car.
I ordered mine on June 16th and live in Washington DC. I was not surprised to hear the delivery date since the first available ED pickup date was Aug 13th and is usually take 6-8 weeks for delivery itself. And my CA is pretty famous with his program and is selling the allocations pretty quickly.

Has your car already built? at Munich?
If so, i think it will take about 7 weeks to Orlando. Not 100% sure as I've seen some people stated they received theirs in 3-4 weeks..

Why don't you use the tracking?

Quote:
Originally Posted by gtastray View Post
I feel you because my Msport wont be here until Sept as well.
One of my friends picked up his 335 sport line last week. Dealer gave him a black/red cover and it looks NICE!!
congrats on your Msport order!
What black/red cover are you referring to?