07-07-2013, 02:23 PM   #221
Jamesons Viggen
Brigadier General
United_States
Rep
Drives: '98 M Roadster stg 2+ S/C

Quote:
Originally Posted by Longwong View Post
Man JV how much time do you spend online? Your posts are like novels and all defending the 328. Its entry level man-live with it. The 328 is bmw's econobox with decent performance. It has no performance bred intent and is not really an enthusiasts model. The last e90 328 was accepted widely as a better car for anyone who drives cars. Its ok. When you step up past entry level than I could see the fury but relax man. Enjoy the 35 mpg that the car was designed for and stop worrying that you are outperforming every other true drivers bmw
You added nothing new. My long NOVEL must have been lost on you-you didn't get the point.

Now, walking around like some elitist because what, you have an S65 and a proper LSD in your car and an inflated price tag-you are now elevated to talk down to everyone else here? Guess what, you have a 3 series too. Guess what, My car has an M badge, an LSD, lots of power too, but I know where it's routes are-yep, a normal production model just like the M3 has always been, based on the plebeian 3 series. Get your head out of your own ass where you claim it smells so great before pointing a finger at me that I am making out the 328 to be something more than any other BMW in the FORUM TO WHICH IT BELONGS.

Move along, focus on the car. Your hard on making it about me is not flattering to anyone, especially yourself.

'98 Dinan/RMS stage 2+(VAC cams, CES Cutring etc)
'15 Buick Regal "T"(wife)
'06 Saab 9-5 Combi 5mt (full suspension, LSD, clipped turbo etc)
Appreciate 0