Jadar
Dejan
Serbia
Rep
Drives: 2018 Audi S3

Garage List
Quote:
Originally Posted by wolke9 View Post
Aren't the residuals for leasing better on the Audi's than the BMW's? All I know is that it seems tough to find any leasing deals/inventory for most Audi's (w/ exception of A3) whenever I looked. Seems as if you have to go to the dealer website to find any deals and none are shown on AUDI USA website.

Test-drove the 335i w/ sport auto and was sold. I also like the revised interior of the F30 and more tauter/aggressive styling. The S4 doesn't differentiate itself too much from the regular A4 in my opinion--w/ the exception of the engine. For .3/.4 sec difference in 0-60? I'll take the BMW-
I couldnt agree with you more on all your points. I like the s4 but for .2-.3 tents speed wise Im not going to turn over the keys to my BMW. I have never been the type of guy to jump ship just because the other company has something faster and thats it. I always owned a mustang, when camaros, and trans ams were so much faster, but I didnt care. Mustang was a better car and always will be. (different discussion). Shit the 5.0 GT gives an e92 m3 a run for its $.

Audi customer service does suck. I been on their lots and they sound so dumb, and act like the new Audi's are a god send.