06-16-2012, 03:49 PM   #31
omarliendo
Private First Class
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2012 335i Sport Line - Red

Quote:
Originally Posted by svache View Post
Well guys, I spend an hour or so in my car just now, partly of it in dark (was doing some coding but didn't had any lights on, just the engine was running) and then I noticed for the first time that, every 30 seconds to a minute, the turn signals would give a real short blink. Seems they're not as much error free as I hoped they would be (and as they were advertised). I then did some more tests and noticed that when you just turn the ignition on, and all the lights are off, you could see the turn signals blink like crazy for a short time. I will try to see if there's anything in the code that we could chance so this would go away but, quite frankly, I don't have too much hope for that. We'll see, but just know that they might not be completely error free as was first said by the seller (and by me as I thought it was true).
oops! I ordered a set a couple of days ago from the same seller you bought them for... I wonder if they start blinking while you are driving the car as well! I can live with them blinking a couple of times as soon as you turn the car on but now if they are constantly blinking. Keep us posted.
Appreciate 0