View Single Post
      12-21-2012, 09:03 PM   #1
NAV8TT
Major
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2013 ///M3 E92 DCT ZCP

Guys,

Just wanted to thank all the F30 owners here. It's been a pleasure serving on this forum for the past 8 months .

I'm trading in my F30 for an M3, and despite that I will end up with shit load of negative equity, there is nothing more worth than the piece of mind.

Here is why I did it, the F30 is a great car but I had many problems with it given its a first production car, and despite of bringing the car in multiple times I still had some issues remaining such as the vibration, faulty alarm signals and rattling and squeaking in the cabin. I felt that it wasn't worth all this money in paying for it. The new M4 is not coming out in 2 years or so and the historic V8 engine of the E92 M3 is going out of production. Although I was planning to trade in my F30 for the new M4 in the future, I realized that it will be history repeating it self, basically getting another first production car and facing the same problems that might come with the first production of M4. I think keeping the M3 for the longest it takes for the new M4 to settle down is where I'm headed. Then ill think of the trade then.

Merry Christmas