Jadar
Dejan
Serbia
Rep
Drives: 2018 Audi S3

Garage List
Quote:
Originally Posted by fotios335i View Post
a sunoco gas station across the street from my restaurant did it for 40 bucks and a pizza! The sound gets better but you dont hear the exhausts true potential unless you leave the exhaust flap open. I love the way it sounds at low speeds. Im happy. I was disappointed at first now its much better.
See that just confirms for you guys how easy this is. $40 is a great deal
Yes Im wanting to break it in so I get it to sound the way it should. THe DIY is coming up.

Quote:
Originally Posted by RollingHard28 View Post
I am thinking of getting the M Performance exhaust...

Was curious how different the M Tips look from the stock ones? For some reason to me, the M Tips look smaller than the stock tips? Or am I wrong?

Also, videos I watch on youtube, some videos the exhaust sounds really good, and other videos it sounds non-existent. Can someone shed light or describe how it sounds compared to stock? Is it louder and deeper? Or is there barely a difference?

I am wondering because I am torn to go with the M exhaust or if I should wait and go with a different aftermarket exhaust. I want something louder, but nothing too annoying or overly loud. At the same time, I do not want to put the M exhaust on if it is barely noticeable or other systems sound cleaner / better / better performance...
The pics attached are for your referance. They are both 80mm.

Quote:
Originally Posted by justinnum1 View Post
why does it look like their are 3 pipes?
Im not sure its like that even on the oem. The M tips are bigger and welded on, and you can see the smaller diameter pipe inside. Kinda cheesy.
Attached Images