02-02-2013, 07:33 AM   #66
F30AM
Major General
United Kingdom
Rep
Drives: F30 330d M Sport sDrive

Quote:
Originally Posted by roadcarver View Post
I can tell a good difference between comfort and sport setting. After test driving a sportline 335i I was a little disappointed in the cars suspension in hard cornering and transistion response. I felt as though it did not handle as well as my e92 sport package. Driving an m adaptive car changed that opinion completely. The sport setting brought the handling back to what I expected while maintaining a much smoother ride than my e92. It is the best of both worlds. At first it will fool you into believing the suspension is soft because it is so smooth but once you start pushing hard in the corners you realize it is still the same great performer. I would not have bought the car without m adaptive. I respect that some might not feel this way as their daily drives might not involve twisty mountain roads as mine does. Our 335is kind of a stripper in that it only has m sport,heated seats,dynamic handling and maual transmission, but it still drives like a world class automobile.
Nicely put. I agree with you wholeheartedly. M Sport Adaptive Suspension rules. Just love it to bits.