09-13-2012, 01:35 AM   #74
speedfan
Major
Vietnam
Rep
Drives: BMW

Quote:
Originally Posted by 1013mm View Post
LOL. That's cause the rear was left untouched. Let me know when you see a trunk or a bumper out that fits a F30 328i then talk to me again. Anyway, we got way more priorities than just a car and in the end of the day we all mod cars differently, we're not just going to throw on an ebay trunk lip just to say we "modded" the car. We're going to wait for some quality parts and get them when we please. So please understand that before replying like that. also, the front is from an M6, not sure where you get the porsche bits from.
Not sure if you have a bodyshop or not, but if you do, I'd imagine you can find a good looking diffuser of 1, cut it off, & mold it to the rear bumper.
Not an easy job, but doable.

Regarding the Porsche Panamera, I was not talking about the front bumper. I was talking about the side vent or whatver you call that.

the side looks quite good actually.
Probably needs the new F30 M performance side skirt or Msport (I'm very confused with new terms) to match the front bumper.

edit: I prefer the 1M front bumper. Looks better than the M6 on this car.

Frozen Grey. Dry CF Roof. Vorsteiner Double Sided CF Boot Lid. OSS. BMW Performance Aero Kit. BMW Performance CF Diffuser Cover. BMW Performance CF Trim. Robson Design Steering Wheel. Advan RS. Michelin PSS. H&R Touring Cup Kit. BMW Performance Brakes. Eisenmann Race Rear Muffler. ESS Directflash

Last edited by speedfan; 09-13-2012 at 01:40 AM..
Appreciate 0