BMW 4 Life...
Canada
Rep
Drives: 2015 SO M3 (on order)

Quote:
Originally Posted by 1013mm
Quote:
Originally Posted by buildbright View Post
I emailed LTBMW twice no answer. Then I called they could only give me a price on the bumper which they have no plans of mass producing. Just the bumper is $1950! They had no idea on the fenders. So I really hope someone rips this idea off.
yea once someone goes and rips off this idea, we will be flooded with mass forum post about cheap quality ebay molds breaking on them on highways and whatnot and then everyone will be going back to the source, who in this case is LTBMW to get it done right. You get what you pay for boys! And you got to pay to play. That's just how it is. Quality comes with a price and we all know it.
Totally agree with ur post!

I read some of the earlier posts and I felt they were just too pathetic to answer.

I total agree with: "you get what you pay for"...

I've spoken to Long quite a bit and believe his pricing is appropriate. He's doing something no one else can do, so that's worth the extra money!

I love the 1M bumper and the side skirts. I'm trying to order these so lets see if I get successful...

Too bad he doesn't have a store in Toronto!