03-13-2013, 01:26 PM   #13
danmeyers99
Enlisted Member
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2013 328i xdrive

Quote:
Originally Posted by e36M61995 View Post
I have spent countless hours on the BMW US site building 328 and 335's. I hope to order my new car this month, but wanted some feedback on options. How is the leatherette compared to the leather? I want to play music from my iPhone wirelessly so it looks like I need the Enhanced Bluetooth option? Dare I skip the lighting package? Sport package or M Sport? I love the Estoril Blue and the look of the M Sport, but it doesn't add any performance. All show and no go Sunroof? Heated seats are probably a must because I live in North East.

If I can stay away from the options I can swing a 335 instead of a 328.
E - I to live in the North East. From my perspective, 328i xdrive (do you really want RWD in a snowy climate?), sport edition (seats are more comfortable, rims look sharp), DHP (if you want tight handling, if you are ok with normal then no need for it), cold weather package, lighting package, tech or Nav (could go either way, I went tech), add the premium package and you have a car optioned right that'll be a pleasure to drive for about $52k. Better to go high on the 328 versus fairly bare on the 335 - both are relatively close in terms of performance (0-60) just comes down to what you really want. All of the above is purely one view.... others may not want as many toys.

Best of luck in whatever you decide.
Appreciate 0