10-30-2012, 09:25 PM   #21
EnerJi
Second Lieutenant
United_States
Rep
Drives: '13 BMW 335i M-Sport EB-II

Quote:
Originally Posted by mark.L View Post
I was told by the CA, once the car is sold and updated to Priority-1(customer sold) the production gets pre-poned by a week or sometimes two. So your car being in production in PW44 instead of PW45/46 is normal. If I were you, I'd be .
I am! One step closer!

It's making me slightly nervous, however, not knowing if I'm going to beat the holidays or not. If it's going to be January that's fine, I just want my expectations set.

At the current pace, if my car finishes production Nov 8th, it might(?) make a ship leaving November 14th, arriving December 3rd. (There's also a ship leaving November 11th but I imagine that's highly unlikely.) It then needs to clear customs, go through VPC, etc. and then be shipped to the Performance Center (I'm doing PCD.) They need a couple of days there to ensure everything is perfect plus a few buffer days to allow for any issues before my appointment.

If everything goes absolutely perfectly I "might" be able to squeeze in right before the holidays, but my guess is it will be January. I just wish I knew for sure!
Appreciate 0