View Single Post
      01-05-2015, 11:29 AM   #2
vsix
Lieutenant Colonel
No_Country
Rep
Drives: M3 E92 sold, M4 F82

Okay, then forget everything about bodybuilding workout you knew before.

To become stronger you need cardio, that's correct but the best exercise for your chest, trizeps, bizeps, lat's, lower back is doing plain and simple trizeps-pushups on the bar. Hope I nailed the right word, as english isn't my first language. Anyhow, important for this execise is to do it with your own weight! Even you accomplish just 2 repetition's, stay focused and easy climb up to rep.numbrs of 15-20 and 3-5 set's. This will build your stabilizer muscles back up and you will get on the gym track in no time
Giving you a prognosis of 3 month steady workout, 5 times a week. What's really important on this is:
Everytime you do a workout always try to hit the same time, never play around and say will do it a half hour later or even miss workout's. Don't even think about skipping exercises.
Once you successfully climbed up that repetitions latter, consider to use 3 exercises for one muscle. For example:
Chest lower part
Bench press with bar/ horizontal and in an angle to workout your upper chest muscles
Bench flying with just barbells
Chest workout on the cable

Combine that with the contrary used muscle when you do chest, wich is the muscle bizeps.
So that means for the bizeps you will also use 3 exercises.
Barbells, standing
Bar, standig
and concetration curls! slow and very little weight so that you can really push and exhaust yourself to exceed 20 repetitions!
Same for the back and trizeps, wich will be the best for you as an starter, to combine.

All I can tell you is that this magical program without any supplement B.S. will( if your not into drugs of any kind of sort and have a healthy life) let you become VERY massive and you will VERY fast undergo a body morphing phaze.
Trust me, no supplements, nothing do what I say and you shall see!
Good luck and if you have any other question feel free to ask
Appreciate 0