View Single Post
      11-23-2012, 04:18 AM   #206
RPM90
Major General
Rep
Drives: 340i M-sport AT

Quote:
Originally Posted by 328inGE View Post
i personally think you are blowing the "hate" in this thread out of proportion. there are a few comments from BJ, who is only trying to create a stir. The other "questioning the performance" was just a review, and mostly directed at the sport vs m-sport difference. other than BJ, who was trying to demean the 335i? saying that you don't value the extra HP is not demeaning.
My comments about this are rather tame and sensible.
So please, don't make it seem as if I'm so angry and "blowing this out of proportion" as clearly I am not.

You asked for some example and I gave you some.
Now, if you don't like the answers, then don't ask the question.
What I posted you were looking for, and all those things are there, I didn't make them up.

As I said, you may not see them as negative, but I didn't think you would, which is why you asked your question in the first place.

The post about the 335i and questioning it's performance is but another way by which to question the 335i, and in the context of what this whole thread is about it is directly related towards being negative towards the 335i.

I don't engage in 328i bashing. I'm pretty level headed in that regard as I see everyone here as being a 3 series fan, though not for the same reasons, and not a 328i fan vs 335i fan, a lux line fan vs sport line fan.
I'm calling it as I see it.
Appreciate 0