derekh929
Major
Scotland
Rep
Drives: AMG C63s Coupe & F56 JCW

Quote:
Originally Posted by NISFAN View Post
Hi Derek

Full vis pack is a must, I was following a car this evening through a wooded curvy A road, adaptive lights on, the car in front had a wall of light (seen clearly on the dense trees on the side of the road) literally half a car length from it's rear bumper, that followed it around the bend. Whoever devised the method and programmed the logic deserves a medal.....seriously.

M Sport brakes....violent? Don't worry about them being oversensitive, they are not....plenty of feel when used 'normally'. But when you use them in anger.....violent

I'm probably not the best person to ask about standard M Sport vs. Adaptive suspension. It has been a little while since I test drove a 330D M Sport with standard suspension. Can some of the more qualified test pilots that have driven them back to back comment?

What I can say is it is not 'SE/Luxury/sport', etc supple in comfort mode. Perhaps half way between these and M Sport? In Sport mode they seem stiffer than the 330D MS I drove, but then again that was riding on the M400 18". I would say that for the 50 notes or so they cost, worth it to me.
Thanks for taking the time to reply that's great
Appreciate 0