View Single Post
      02-26-2012, 09:51 PM   #5
Maz335i
BMW 4 Life...
Canada
Rep
Drives: 2015 SO M3 (on order)

Special thanks to Combat Ninja and Jzcrna for your informative and unbiased reply. Thank you guys!

However in Canada the S4, fully loaded is priced at 62K whereas I'm predicting something similar for the 335i M Sport, so price wise they both are the same. It's just about performance and interior feel.

I've test driven the S4 but not the 335i and I have to say from what I see, the interior of the Audi doesn't really 'impress' me but the engine was awesome; pretty loud and obviously fast.

At this moment, I would prefer to go for the interior of the F30. Plus I've been a BMW customer for a few years now and absolutely love their cars.

When I come to exterior styling/looks, the S4 does not fall behind at all. It looks awesome! The BMW may be slightly aggressive but the front grill of the S4, is really cool. I also like the curves and their LED lighting. Which looks very impressive. I don't know why BMW left out the LED's and went with bulbs???

I'm still confused but something inside me is definitely pushing me to remain with the 335i M Sport. I really like the M Sport package and that too in the Estoril Blue looks amazing!!!

Lets see...I'm planning on buying my next car outright or at least putting a large downpayment, so a lease, at this moment, is not a decision factor for me...