03-22-2013, 04:22 PM   #13
derekh929
Major
Scotland
Rep
Drives: AMG C63s Coupe & F56 JCW

Quote:
Originally Posted by Irnbrukid View Post
Id definitely go for xDrive over the uprated brakes if you stay in Aberdeen. I wouldnt buy a car with leather without heated seats. I also think Pro Media is a must on a 330d it will be a pig to sell without it, unless its cheap. It also makes the whole in-car integration far better. Saying that the Nav system (maps) isn't working correctly on the cars anyway... it will be dated in 4-5 yrs as well.

In the end you should just spec a car with what you want.
Thng is i have gone sking in the scottish mountians for years and always got there and back sometimes alot slower than would have liked but managed, just cant see the benefit of extra fuel and non m sport suspension that made me think again, as for Pro Nav never had this on any of my cars and always managed to put my car out to trade price and big discount like this time
I know a few that has pro media nav near me and sat navs mile out of date and google maps better and that was £44k Range Rover Evoque also Audi, i keep my car for 4 years plus and for me driving handling and drive train key thats why i buy BMW's
Appreciate 0