Private
United_States
Rep
Drives: F30 328i

Garage List
2014 F30 328i  [10.00]
Quote:
Originally Posted by PHANTOM 379 View Post
very nice congrats! im digging the black on black,their seems to be alot of us down here south,fl
Thanks! Yeah I was originally going to order with the red interior, but I changed my mind at the last minute. I think I would of gotten sick of it after a while.

Quote:
Originally Posted by DrivenByE30 View Post
one tight car ! Very veri nice!
Thank you!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by twerle View Post
Can you tell us how is to drive a manual 2012 328i manual... What cars you had before... The power compared to a automatic and how short are the gears... Just wonder.
Your car is beautiful! Congrats.
I've had the car since Thursday, and I have to say that I'm happy I made the decision to get the manual. I haven't driven a manual car for a while, so it took me a day to get used to it again. I actually learned to drive manual in a Ferrari 360, which seems kinda crazy in hindsight, lmao. I've driven alot of different cars in the past, between my parents' cars, my brother's cars and friends' cars. The cars I've been driving alot recently are a 2010 Mercedes-Benz E350 and a 2011 Range Rover Sport. Both cars can be shifted manually in their sport modes, and that's how I drove them. Automatics just annoy me. They make me feel like I'm not in control, and I don't like that. As far as the gears go for the 328, I can tell you that I find myself in 3rd pretty quickly, but I'm also the kind of person who pushes way north of 4k RPM most of the time. However, the automatic transmission for the new 3 series seems way better than any other I've driven before. I'd still drive it in manual mode though, that's just how I am.

Quote:
Originally Posted by patrice03 View Post
halogens don't look to bad !
aren't you disappointed with leather quality ?
I'm kinda sad that I don't have Xenons, but I can live with it. And I'm not disappointed with the leather at all. But I also wouldn't care if my car had cloth seats. Ok, maybe a little. As long as the car has a 3rd pedal and 6 speeds on the stick, I'm happy.

Quote:
Originally Posted by 328i4me View Post
great lookin car!
Thank you!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by ric124 View Post
Yes! Another manual in south FL
I'm happy to join the club, haha. Also, soon to be another lowered F30 in South Florida.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alpine F31 View Post
The halogens look good. The only time they don't look as good is when a Xenon car is parked right next to a halogen car.

OP. LOVE your interior, especially the 6MT! Very, very nice.

Congratulations!
I agree with that, and thank you very much!