Drives: 2011 M3 Coupe

Garage List
  [0.00]
2007 BMW 335i  [0.00]
Quote:
Originally Posted by FilipMPower
Quote:
Originally Posted by Scrippy View Post
I'm a 3 series lover but I found this entertaining and interesting. I always viewed the 7 series as the technology/comfort/chubby aspect of the brand. BMW itself has been posed as a Motorsport brand for the mainstream. The fact that the 7 series is attempting to take on the "sporty" identity is reassuring that complacency is not brewing within! I know it sounds dumb because the 7 is the one you buy when your living fat.....but an M7 sounds really cool. I don't think we outgrow awesome design, performance, functionality and horsepower EVER! Comfort can still bone out right? So gimmie an M7 with flared fenders, an S# motor and a chiller for my drank!
I love the 7 series, whenever I drive the 7 E65 (not a fan of the F01) I never feel like inside a luxury limousine, it's always more like a more premium 5 series for me. It always feels like a dynamic car with premium elements.
I agree.....it is relatable to a 5. I don't necessarily need all the gadgets but it's sleek and I like that. I'm just appreciative of the sporty aspect newly implemented into the series finally. Like I said.....just because your in the 7 series market, doesn't mean you don't want power and handles.