335dMSport+
Captain
United Kingdom
Rep
Drives: F15 X5 40d MSport+

Quote:
Originally Posted by NickB View Post
Hi Everyone,

I currently drive a 2010 320d efficient dynamics - selected as a company car. I was fairly restrained with the options, however did elect to have the sports seats and visibility pack. Overall I have been very pleased with the car which is comfortable, handles well, economical and just about powerful enough for most situations.

The time to change is not far away and I have decided on an F30. I would porbably go for a similar spec, adding the adaptive suspension. The dilemma is weather to go for the company car tax effectient ED (109 g CO2 / KM) version, or choose an SE or Sport.

I am seeking some opinions as to what **in reality** is sacrificed by chosing an ED over the SE / Sport variants. I tnow that that BPH is down slightly, however torque is identical. I am less interested in cosmetics (big wheels etc.) but do enjoy driving, so handling and general driving experience is important.

Opinions appreciated.

Cheers,

Nick

Hi Nick,

With the excellent BIK figures across the range surely you'd be happier paying just a little extra and being sat driving the sport version? The salesman I dealt with said not to bother with the adaptive suspension unless you really throw the car about or do track days so you could spend the extra money on a decent stereo system maybe or just keep it in the bank?

I get an allowance after opting out of the car scheme so can't comment in depth about your specific question but hope I've given you food for thought?

Welcome to the forum too!
Appreciate 0