venkata
Lieutenant
United Kingdom
Rep
Drives: F30 330e MSport

Quote:
Originally Posted by rjberry View Post
If you've got it....

This will be our third in as many years, the due date for this one is within days of the eldest's 3rd birthday.

As for cars, I think I may be ok for a while. Daddy has to have the cool car, mummy can have the bus. I intend to make the most of not being able to take the kids out and enjoy my wheels
Bless! I used to think like that about 6 years ago with my 2 kids. Daddy has the cool car and mummy has the "sensible" car.

However as the years got on it was always daddy's car getting used. The chocolate on the seats, the drinks, empty packets of crisps. It was a loosing battle and they have got away with lots...

Now with the new one and they are little older at 9 and 11, they will listen to daddy!

PS the wife wanted a 3rd, one of my reasons not to is the Beemer doesn't fit 3 on the back properly. She wasn't amused!!!
// /M-Sport | Mineral Grey | Coral Red Leather | M Sport Plus Pack | Media Pro Plus Pack | Active Security Pack | Adaptive LED Lights | Advanced Parking Pack | Interior Comfort Pack | Enhanced Bluetooth with Wireless Charging| Black Performance Grill | Heated Seats | Heated Steering | Speed Limit Display

Appreciate 0