View Single Post
      04-16-2012, 09:43 AM   #55
SGScuba
Private First Class
Singapore
Rep
Drives: BMW 328i F30

Like most others, I don't like how the lines dictate what interiors/trims we can get. I feel the restriction in lines means it's not my car as I like it, but some "compromised" version of my car.

I wanted the Sports line because of the seats, but the extremely limited interior colour options on Sports line meant I had to choose an exterior colour (Mineral Grey) that matched the interior colours available, rather than the exterior colour I really wanted (Havanna brown). While it's a compromise I can live with, it's a compromise nonetheless, which detracts from the complete satisfaction I would have had if the full range of interior colours was available.

Oh, and having options like sports seats across all lines? In Singapore, sure, they're available for all the lines. But the Sports line costs S$750 more than Luxury line (which is the "basic" model that BMW's distributor brings into Singapore), whereas the sports seats alone cost over S$2,000 just for the seats (no other Sports line trims). Hobson's choice!
Sport AT, Mineral Grey, Black interior, Alum w/ high-gloss black interior trim, Sports seats + Lumbar support, Harman Kardon sound, Nav system Prof, PDC (f+r), Rear view camera, comfort access, Xenon lights.
Appreciate 0