View Single Post
      12-12-2013, 03:06 AM   #3
Tengocity
General
Scotland
Rep
Drives: 911, Cayenne Turbo, Disco 4

I haven't even got mine yet, but already have been looking in to things. I won't be in a hurry though:

Hartge ECU - power up to 350 ish bhp but it's £2k. I will probs do in a couple of years when 313 feels to 'ordinary'!

LSD - interested to see whether the MPerformance one will be made for the xdrive. Alternatives are the Alpina one or Quaife one from Birds

Suspension - Mixed reviews on how good the standard suspension is. I will look to see what comes available as love the idea of a proper premium suspension set up from the likes of Alpina, KW, Ohlins. especially if it can provide softer and harder options.

We've kitted our car out with everything with the plan to keep it for 6 years and well over 100k miles, so I will need to replace components (esp suspension) anyway, and will probs wait till then to do the suspension stuff. I hope there will be more options after a couple of years too.

Brakes: Currently will have the MSport brakes, but the drilled rotors from the MPerformance range will go on if they fit (which I've heard they do)

Wheels: I like the 20" M Performance ones so may eventually get a set of them on Michelin Pilot super sports ie. non runflat
Appreciate 0