08-23-2013, 12:15 PM   #17
Blubaron79
Brigadier General
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2021 M340i xDrive

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bimmerfestool View Post
I'd take any of this with a big grain of salt. It's a BMW event after all and rookie participants were covered with gifts just to get them in a positive non-critical mood. And then required to report on social media...

Like the N20 suddenly becomes more powerful and not ticking in a 4 even though it's the same engine... Mmh I call BS on that one. The other thing is "suspensions 3x better" and "fixed the steering". I'd wait and see on these 2.

Good for OP for the cool experience on a personal level, but he just became BMW marketing mouthpiece on the forums. A shill.
An ipad mini, a $50 gift card, a jacket and free dinners will not sway my opinion.. ha I already have a brand new iPad 4 and iPhone 5.

I drove an F30 for over 2 weeks, and had it a couple other times when my car was in for service. I could feel the difference right away. Yes, this was a marketing event, but the 4 feels nothing like the 3. The engine sound was the first thing I noticed and the biggest difference between the two cars. The Steering was different, you will just have to try for yourself when the car is avaiable in October.

Previous: '18 340i xDrive; '15 335 xDrive; '14 435i xDrive; '09 335 E92 xDrive
Appreciate 0