MarkW83
Lieutenant
United Kingdom
Rep
Drives: F30 330d M Sport

Quote:
Originally Posted by pirulove View Post
Lol lets hope not! Apparently some ship is on fire in Dover at the moment :O

O wow that's pretty quick! My dealer did say he didn't want to promise the 17th but if its on the ship already as we speak to the UK, looks like it has quite the possibility of being ready next week!

Fingers crossed you get some good news on yours tomorrow being "at sea"
Yeah I heard about that ship being on fire, hope no-one was hurt; selfishly made me thankful it wasn't a BMW ship though!!

It looks like 1-2 (actually 1 1/2) days at sea from when it leaves port; then assuming they don't go to e.g. Thorne for prepping (don't think they do anymore), it should be 2-3 days to your dealer if all goes to plan; then your dealer can basically turn it round for you as quickly as they want. So you should be good for pickup early to mid next week I'd say!

Hopefully mine will be just a day or two behind yours; looking forward to any of the 'in transit' status's (statii??)

All seems very quick and running smoothly as you say; I think maybe because of the time of year?