06-20-2013, 01:55 PM   #21
Bimmerfestool
Private First Class
United_States
Rep
Drives: .

Quote:
Originally Posted by brettyboy56 View Post
Thanks Guys my CA swears they are the same minus aesthetics. He claims to be a car guy and drives these things every day so Ill take his work for it. He says the super fast shifts are due to using the paddle shifters as opposed to the lever (which thus cuts down your shift time).

Based on all accounts i can code the manual shift functions do downshift, upshift so ill stick with my purchase and just loaded on a bunch of M-Performance stuff.

Car is on VESSEL TIGER right now. Getting excited!

Quite honestly I would not trust a single word from a dealer. Now that the car can't be changed he has all the interest in the world in making you stick to what you ordered or he will have issues with an extra car sitting on his lot.

I've learned from experience that contractors... dealers... etc... are VERY good at talking their way out of an issue. You would think with this high a level of BSing they should be politicians. My remodel contractor especially had a very slick tongue and very creative and believable excuses for everything and he could make things up on the spot and still sound credible.
Appreciate 0