View Single Post
      09-27-2012, 10:40 AM   #25
bananachipz
Captain
Rep
Drives: F30 Mineral Gray 335i

Quote:
Originally Posted by bryansbestwax View Post
I chose the high end dealership for at least the winter as my wife is starting chemotherapy. On top of that I am working through my third year of accounting. Made sense for me to not have to worry about generating work through the winter, which so far has been steady. Around April I will post on my site what I will be doing for the year, mobile or not or maybe both.

Thanks to all those who have had work done, anyone is free to email me any questions they have about Opticoating or detailing in general.

Another little side note, Optimum has 3 more coatings soon to be released. One for headlight restoration, one for glass and even an interior coating for leather and vinyl I believe.
Wow, didn't know that.. Dr. G is on fire. I love their products.

Bryan, I just ordered a Griot's RO from Larry. Also picking up one of those nanoskin pads for claying. Gonna "fix" my wifes CR-V Expect questions

I didn't go hog-wild buying a collection of Menzerna, rather I'm picking up some of the Optimum Hyper Polish, and will try some white and maybe Orange pads to get the feel for it. If it works, great! If I need more aggressive i'll get the Menzerna. Sound like a good approach?
Appreciate 0