View Single Post
      10-17-2012, 12:42 PM   #64
Mr. ///M3 RD
Happy Camper
Canada
Rep
Drives: C63 AMG & 280 SL on Weekends :

Garage List
I don't know why there are so many people hating the Benz, I have a C350 and a BMW and like both equally. Fine I feel more at home in my BMW guess coupes are generally driven by men. My wife loves her Benz and I am sure glad I can drive it in the winter time so my baby can rest in the garage ... only go for a spin if the roads are nice and dry during the winter.

[Speaking of my BMW resting in the winter time and slightly off topic ...... I have 4 Michelin Winter Tires on 220m Replica Wheels if anyone is in need PM me. My cost 18 months ago for the set was $2,345- I will let them go for $ 1,000- Firm - I will be posting pictures and details in the for sale section later, PM me if interested, also provided you are in Eastern Canada (back to topic)].

As for the Benz being a car for grandma or grandpa ... come on folks the C350 has plenty of up and go ... go drive one some day (speaking to the Benz Haters) and find out for yourself.

Putting my flaming suit on ... bring it on I just had to say it for my Benz serves me just fine during the winter months.

Life will take us to some interesting places, fortunately The ///M3 will too with a many of us know this very well, now my C6.3 AMG with 487 HP does it too
---> Click here for some good stuff I found

Last edited by Mr. ///M3 RD; 10-17-2012 at 04:36 PM..
Appreciate 0