View Single Post
      02-03-2014, 08:08 PM   #14
wdeerfield
A family of bimmers
United_States
Rep
Drives: '18 G01 X3M40i

this is a boring cheap car that puts the starting price of a bmw 3er at 32k. these are the rental fleet cars enterprise uses at the dealership by me. Ive taken out their 328i's before this came out and this is nothing more than a more stripped down version of that (didnt know they could find away to take even more away). I cant believe manual seats are still on a bmw along with halogens. i couldnt imagine owning this as it feels cheaper than my e46 stripper i had. the engine is noisy and the plastic bits on the interior are cheap. you get more quality interior out of a chevy cruze. im sure many will disagree with me, but this car was only created to have a lower starting point in the US to compete with the c-class and audi a4. This has far less options than its competitors and is still overpriced. I'll definitely be skipping the f30 until at least the facelift. here's to fingers crossed on a 1er sedan with xdrive and the same engine but lighter.