05-13-2012, 12:00 AM   #4
Maz335i
BMW 4 Life...
Canada
Rep
Drives: 2015 SO M3 (on order)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Prince300
Ok so I think I jumped the gun on my car a bit.

Thinking back, I should have gotten the sport line instead of no-line and I should have gotten the xenon headlights. Its all good though, the car is just awesome and I think that with changing the wheels and getting some cool bright bulbs I'm good, but its this agonizing feeling though that I cant get over , reading through the forum I think that I have more insight into what I really should have gotten .

Planning to keep the car for 1 yr or so then trade in for the M-Sport

No worries mate!

At least you have an awesome car. Your pictures look stunning and really cool. We always feel that way once we actually get it.

I guess you can say we humans are all greedy? I know with me, if I get something I really really wanted, and get it after hard work...down the line I feel like I should've gotten the other thing instead... (same thing applies to getting girl friends ;-) )

We're all like that...

If you can trade it in after a year and get the M Sport package, that would be perfect. But if you can't, at least you drive a Bimmer! Now that is something special!

We're fortunate to have awesome and the best driving machines out there. So go ahead and enjoy it to the max!!!