View Single Post
      08-31-2012, 11:43 PM   #11
ckbumu
Registered
Rep
Drives: 2013 328xi

I have the same problem. I noticed it tonight and first thought that it was something caused by a car wash. I tried to secure the light into her house first, but I figured that there is something else going on.

Mine is the right one and top-right corner is sticking out. Actually, it is really lose and it looks like only the left edge near the licence place is holding it. So, I had to use a tape. Yes, I know it is a really retarded approach given that the car is only 3 weeks old. Oh well, I am honestly really annoyed: This is will be my second service visit after I received the car. The first one was Auto Stop/Start issue related to not recognizing driver's preference.

I feel like I should have waited longer before I got this car. In the mean time, the car would be more tested and the production would reach to a more stable condition. Looks like first generation customers are the ones who are testing the product in real life for BMW.

Well, hopefully the service could quickly realize that it is a production defect and do not band aid it by an ad hoc solution. We will see...
Appreciate 0