01-04-2013, 03:40 PM   #250
m5 guy
Brigadier General
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2020 M5 Comp

Quote:
Originally Posted by flipm3 View Post
Super bump for the hottest F30 335i out there!

Happy Holidays buddy
Quote:
Originally Posted by nano10 View Post
Your mods are all so classy and well thought out. Mad props!
Thanks guys!

Mini update:

Just placed the order for the full mperformance aero kit and pedals. Was thinking about going the 3D design route as everyone is going mperformance, but the fact you can get the whole kit for just a few hundred more than just the 3D front lip swayed me. Plus it's a lease. The dealer is all about it though and gave me better pricing than tischer so definite props to them!

Plan is to paint the kit gloss black except for the front bumper attachment area and trunk spoiler, which will be estoril of course to maintain that clean euro look. The thought process was to tie the kit into the gloss black kidney grills and window trim. Rear reflectors will also be painted gloss black to blend into the diffuser. For the side skirts I'm only getting the physical lower portion, not doing that black or mperformance sticker thing as that looks tacky to me.

Also signed up for the upcoming wekfest car show next month so everything is lining up nicely so far (knocks on wood).

And yes before anyone asks I'm still waiting on the Challenge exhaust. It is getting a little ridiculous at this point but there are really no other options out there that match the price range. I thought about meisterschaft but that is an easy 1k additional. I'm sure it will be worth the wait though as anything new takes time. I'm assuming it's a manufacturing issue of some sort, just wish the vendor I used and myself were kept in the loop a little bit more.
2001 E46 M3 Oxford Green Metallic II-Cinnamon SOLD
Appreciate 0