03-08-2013, 03:26 PM   #17
derekh929
Major
Scotland
Rep
Drives: AMG C63s Coupe & F56 JCW

Quote:
Originally Posted by Skelbo View Post
I dealt with Peter Vardy (not Reg, but I know what you mean). Going back 6-7 weeks I was looking at their dealer principle's M3 demonstrator, but in fact a new car stacked up better (£8k dealer contribution and 0% APR - you can see why I was tempted!).

Anyway, I switched it all last week and got approx 8% off the car. Not astounding, but enough for the deal to work. Delivery of course was swift because it was already prepped and sitting in the showroom.

I was happy with Vardy, but having chatted with a few other dealers closer to me down south I'm pretty sure you can squeeze even more out of them at the moment.

Quality of service is always variable, but that's the motor trade for you - it's always been the same.
Thanks for that aye I'm wrong sorry Peter Vardy , the deals are getting better back end last year best I could do on 330d was 10.5% but squeezed a few more out tough work but the wait is killing me, love your motor I was between your combo and EBII it won as has a love affair with that colour for years
Appreciate 0