View Single Post
      10-22-2012, 04:52 PM   #1117
rolandleth
Enlisted Member
Rep
Drives: F30 328i

Quote:
Originally Posted by shawnsheridan View Post
Yes, if you right-click on an ECU itself (NOT the underlying CAFD in the subfolder) and select CODE, you will reset the ECU to its as delivered condition, so long as you have the original factory FA (VO) active when doing so.
So, if I only done coding (don't even know how an FA is changed, I suppose it doesn't happen when coding, heh) I can keep only one set of files, the ones holding my current settings. Then when I take my car in for service, I plug in, reset the ECU like you described, then restore after I take my car out, right?

How do I restore from my current saved files? I know it's written in this thread somewhere, but I honestly didn't understand how to do it.

On an (important) side note, I also have 2 problems:
1. I modified V_SCHWELLE_1 and V_SCHWELLE_2 within REM_01 AND from within PMA, but the rear view camera and the top view camera still can't be activated at high speeds. Any ideas, please?
2. In the F10 cheat sheet there is FLA_AUTO_AKTIV under FRM module, it sets High Beam Assistant to Automatic On. Is there a way to do this on the F30? The F30 has no FRM module and I have no idea which one is its "counterpart".

Last edited by rolandleth; 10-22-2012 at 05:07 PM..
Appreciate 0