United_States
Rep
Drives: 328i M Sport Estoril Blue II

F/S: Eisenmann N20 Quad Exhaust FULL CATBACK Huge Discount

BIMMERPOST / Classifieds
Asking Price:
Sold

Item Interest
I have a brand new Eisenmann Quad Race Exhaust (Both axle-back and mid pipes) for N20!

I want to sell the axle-back or the whole cat back (ordered mid pipes with resonators as well) once it arrives simply because I can't purchase a diffuser for quad at the moment and I don't want to cut out the OEM one (I am going away for college soon and will have someone take over my lease before I leave, thus I don't want to make any significant alterations to the car). The asking price for the axle back is 2200. The mid pipes with resonators cost me an additional $1300, so together I will sell the whole system for $2300 (updated price) (2100 for Local Pickup). Great deal considering it costs about 4k+ to buy the whole thing elsewhere when you include tax and shipping. Lastly, the tips are 76mm!

Consider that this exhaust is being hand crafted in Germany by some of the best exhaust manufacturers out there. You can expect excellent quality and quad exhaust simply looks amazing on the F30

Please Let me know if you're interested or have an offer, MIGHT be willing to go lower or to sell the axle-back and mid-pipes separately!

Price Update: I am now selling the whole unit (mid pipes and axle-back included) for $2300 ($2100 for Local Pickup!!!!)

The transaction would need to be either through eBay, or local pickup! Doing it through eBay simply ensures a safer transaction and provides a shipping discount.

I would also sell the axle-back and midpipes separately; however, the midpipes would have to go first.

Please feel free to ask questions.

Attached Images

Last edited by Adceleratus; 06-10-2013 at 04:06 AM..
Appreciate 0