01-10-2013, 09:50 AM   #19
Vitoco
Infidel
Rep
Drives: iX3 LCI M Pro Carbon B

Quote:
Originally Posted by jboy View Post
Hi all,

I just picked up a 2013 328 sport with Tech, Luxury, Convenience packages and heated seats. It is a nice enough car, but not the most satisfying drive.

Some of the dissatisfaction come from having a 2011 335 sport also. Despite what the specs say, that car is way faster and pulls like a freight train. The 328 has good power, but feel like a much bigger/heavier car. The 328 seems more stable than the 335 which seems like it want to jump into oncoming traffic or the next lane unless you really concentrate on keeping the car between the lines.

So has anyone else felt a little disappointed in their 328?

Thanks,

Jerry
From what I can understand, you´re not so much complaining bout the power but rather its the F30 body/weight/feel/handling that you ain´t satisfied with. Well, the 328 is more nimble than the 335 and handles better (F30s). So what ever advice you get from the other ones in here sayin´you should have gotten the 335i, forget about it. Unless it´s the power you´re after, you can´t do better with the 335i. (Prayin to God I don´t start a damn 328vs335 discussion now.......)

And what is with the comparison with S4 vs A4? S4 is a specific model of the A4, which is the family name. That´s equivalent to M3 vs F30 (and before anyone gets anal about it, yes the RS4 is the M3 competitor...)

Former: Glacier Ag. F31 328iA RWD M Sport oct. 2012, sold July 2022
| Sport Automatic | Adap. M Susp. | Pano. Moonroof | 20" ATS Racelight Grey w. Michelin PSS| M Sport brakes | Harman Kardon | Elec. Seats | PDC F&R | ACC Stop&Go | 335i MPE | Perf. Parts |
Appreciate 0