View Single Post
      07-26-2013, 08:38 PM   #1
mcabr
Private
Rep
Drives: 2013 Alpine White 328i M Sport

M Sport Rear Reflector DIY

Hello anyone who looks at this post. First of all nice to meet you. First post I've started on this forum. I haven't been around the BMW modding game since my E46 back in the day. I don't plan to do it up as much as I did that one, but I still have to throw a couple pieces of personalization into it you know.

Anyway, I searched and found a verbal instruction on how to do this. I know that taking parts off your baby can be daunting. I'm sure a lot of us have been through it before so this may be useless for that crowd. This is for anyone who needs a visual aid.

You want to look under your back bumper to see the tabs. It's incredibly open under there which makes me kind of scared some punk could even pop out these reflectors really easily if they wanted to.

Go for the middle tab, one with the arrow. Push that down to release it. Then the outter tab you can pull in towards the outside of the bumper. Then the outter tab is just a retainer that will now allow you to pull the whole reflector out at an angle.

Like someone else posted before. This whole thing can be done in about 5 min. Just make sure your exhaust has cooled down because the driver side you may have to press your arm against the exhaust can.

Anything I left out please feel free to add.
Attached Images

Appreciate 1