View Single Post
      10-15-2012, 08:17 AM   #30
Doing it for TV!
Australia
Rep
Drives: 2015 M3

Congrats David..

I actually have the first photo of your car on my phone as it was sent to me when it first arrived at the dealership .. with the captions "wow.." I responded with.. is that mine? then was told.. no .."but how good is the colour and the wheels?" .. I agreed. (no identifying features.. there were no plates etc on it.. so it's anon .. just a pic of the side of it)

Ours is at the Clayton prep centre getting tint put on and we should pick in up Wednesday.

I was in at Bib's today to drop off a set of vintage plates to put on.. and there was another EB there too.. again I noticed it didn't have the BBK.. I was keen to see one with the big brakes.

So far the only thing I am a little undecided about is the height.. for my personal tastes, I would have liked to see it maybe 2cm-3cm lower with less gap between the 19's and the arches.

I'm also concerned about the iPhone 5 playing funny buggers with the BT or streaming.. I am getting phantom calls in the C63.. (music would be playing normally and out of the blue it'll fade out as if a call is coming through but there's no call there.. even the off hook telephone icon lights up.. but no call) then the music fades back in.. done it about 10 times now since getting the phone.. hoping none of this with the iDrive.

I held off from ordering the black kidney grills from **********s.. the std ones are growing on me after see the other 2 EBs... it seems to suit well..

Can't wait to get it... think the C63 will be parked for a little while
2015 M3 - Alpine White, HUD, Ext Leather
Appreciate 0