View Single Post
      02-19-2013, 04:51 AM   #12
sunscreemer
Captain
United Kingdom
Rep
Drives: 320i xDrive M Sport Saloon

Looks very nice and I really like the colour. But the best things come to those who wait and the new one will be here before you know it (for me the wait should be less than 3 weeks now!).

I had a similar situation with my 3 year old MX-5 which I sold privately in 2007, gutted to see it go and it went so quickly I thought i could have help out for more but I got much more than part-ex price.

As for comparisions in truth the F30 is the first modern 3 series that's made me say "wow" (was a sport model in non-metallic black in the dealership). The interior is also now (in my mind) closer to the quality of my Audi and the dealership went the extra mile to get a deal done.

I'm going for a PCP deal (although i have never handed a car back or used the equity against a new one at the end of the deal, i've always paid them off early). I like the ability to own the car. Never looked at leasing as a serious option, always seemed like the business route. Would be interesting to see how it compares with a PCP, but I think the PCP has more flexibility (I may be wrong).

Will I keep my F30 for 4 years or will I be tempted to change before then? Depends how good it is or whether i'll wish i'd gone for the 320d xDrive over the 320i xDrive but it's good that it's easy to change when I want.
Appreciate 0