07-17-2012, 07:42 AM   #18
jtuds
Major
Canada
Rep
Drives: 335rwd Dinan S2

Quote:
Originally Posted by shag View Post
I didn't mean you (or any of our fellow posters). I'm talking about the product planners. What are they thinking?!

My apologies for the explosive comment. But I can't stand this. I want the new iDrive system but some paper pusher in Richmond Hill decided against it for some obscure reason. Same goes for M Sport on the 328i. Americans can get it on their "base" model but we can't (we used to be able to special order it)...

That or the OP got erroneous info, which is still a possibility. I can't think of any reason why they would do this - but then again anything can happen, I read a memo from an Audi Canada product manager stating Audi Connect would not be available in Canada at all for the facelifted A4/allroad, meaning that Audi customers would have to wait 3-4 years before being on par with other countries technology-wise.
Yeah, so pay a jacked up base price and on top of that, get less car for the money. I'd like to meet the assholes at BMW Canada who make these decisions and kick em in the balls. This kind of bullshit is enough to make me look at another brand.
Appreciate 0