11-15-2012, 10:02 AM   #51
shivaswrath
Brigadier General
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2012 335i

Quote:
Originally Posted by bananachipz View Post
Unless someone hijacked them from my kit. but it was sealed, and I got it directly from BMW.. I paid close to what you paid, yes. I'm going to take pics of the kit to show you. There definitely are no springs.

no springs on the struts

that's all that is in the kit. I've also verified with my friend who works for BMW Corporate that springs are not listed in the parts. He's verifying further tomorrow as well.

I would triple check with your dealer. have him send you pics of the box. I'm not sure springs would even fit in the box the way the struts are packed together.
yup, just checked, no springs. LOVELY...they discovered this, mind you, after they saw the email I sent last night once I saw your post...but had already disassembled the suspension.

I told them there is no way in hell I'm paying for SPRINGS in addition to the struts...it's sold as a "kit" and should be listed as so. It was false advertising even from the brochure.

M Performance Exhaust/Brakes/Suspension/LSD|Bav Stage 1/AMP||ER CP/IC/DP/OC | Dinan CAI/N55 PWG BIG TURBO|BMWF30.com
Appreciate 0