svache
Lieutenant Colonel
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2012 F30 328i

Garage List
Quote:
Originally Posted by sjohal View Post
I noticed on my recent ED that the sport display defaulted to HP and ft/lbs when I changed my speed/distance settings to kph and kms. Not sure if this is a new feature or available since earlier production models.

Any chance on enabling the speed limit info for cars equipped with the driver's assistance package (and thus all the necessary hardware)?
Thanks, I never checked this before so I have no idea if the sports display does this automatically when the speed/distance settings are changed.

Anyone else can try this out for me to see if this works?

So far I was only able to do this by adding this possibility to the settings menu

As for SLI, they're working on it for the F10 to crack this. They do have figured out how to get the white square, and even get readings from time to time, but it's not consistent up until now.

Unfortunately I cannot test the SLI out myself on my F30 as mine came with SLI enabled so we need to find someone willing to code and test this on the F30 to see if we can crack this too. Thankfully lots of the F10 is very similar as to the F30 so it shouldn't be too hard to pick it up from where they are now with the F10.

Note: Many PM me for links to the software needed to code. Please note that I do not have download links to this software. Your best bet is using the search function in the coding thread
Appreciate 0