View Single Post
      12-06-2012, 02:46 PM   #6
MelvinMrBMWBey
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2007 BMW 335i

Garage List
Like most customers, you missed the UP TO $3500 is available. Most client advosors are willing to make invoice deals on cars instock, but you might find some that are apprehensive about making those kind of deals on cars that are far from distressed merchandise. Remember BMW Centers are for profit businesses and Client Advisors dont do thier jobs for practice. If I where you I would establish a relationship with a dealer and and Client Advisor. This means making a reasonable offer, and clearly outlining your expectations before you exchange any money. If you have a experience that exceeds your realistic expectations, send referals write reviews, give the Client Advisor and the Center a reason to want to do business with you. Dont be afriad that the dealer is "going to make money on me" because thats why thier open. The question is if the money you spend is matched with the value of your experience. A good deal has less to do with price then it has to do with your state of mind after purchase.
Appreciate 0