View Single Post
      05-31-2012, 08:27 PM   #18
swszolek
Rep
Drives: f30

Quote:
Originally Posted by CanadianDriver View Post
maybe it's timing as well... try speaking directly with the head of sales or fleet. someone has got to know how to do it.

@X1driver was able to order a loaded 2012 X1 including rear view camera and M Sport under special order since both options are not available in Canada. too bad he's in vancouver, otherwise you could contact his guy to special order your 328i M Sport
I am willing to try anything to get the 328i M-sport even if it means I get it from Vancouver, that said I was told by two dealers that there is not a chance at all to get one in Canada at least not in present time. It maybe possible at some point (year or more) but definitely not now.
I live in Windsor so trip to US about 5min not a big deal. It is just so frustrating that BMW Canada makes it really hard for us Canadians to buy cars in US and yet they don't allow as buying the same level of options here in Canada. They simply can not have it both ways. This is their ploy to get more money and nothing alse. The car is already being made the only difference is the running lights and the gauge cluster (mils vs km)

I am really sick BMW Canada propaganda and that is why I will be buying my car in US. Is not like I haven’t tried to buy it in Canada.
Appreciate 0